Saturday, December 09, 2006

I really felt that I should have been more panicky, but apparently, according to Rev who told me " You and your tv arh" I'm still very much the "MUST STOP AT 10 AND WATCH TV" kind of person, the same "eh what's Chelsea's score today" kind of girl even in exams. Nothing really changed, except I snacked more often. And when I handed in each paper, even today's painful contract one, it was just... I did my best, that's all I can do. I needed prayer because 3 weeks of exams is way too long man.
But truly, I feel that God was the saving grace. I fell into a great routine and my relationship with God has never felt better. Hey, I even went for prayer meetings okay! Which I don't really feel inclined to last time because I didn't feel comfortable praying out loud and with other people. (And praying with Nelson, just him and you? Intimidating! Though after a while got used to it. But haha, my QT says do not compare so I shalln't)
I'm so excited for the coming week!
8th- Prayer meeting for camp
9th- Church drama production, YY and Natalie Yu coming
10th- Church, then last Youth Camp Comm meeting, then dinner with Benita (kiv) with Chelsea-Arsenal match later
11th- Doing hair and then dinner and drinks with the girls
12th- Judying
13th- Lunching and shopping with the sister and drinks later with Gladys and her friends
14th-17th- Youth FACT Camp
2oth- zooing with family (kiv)
23th- POP cell Christmas Shingding (kiv)
24th- Dinner at family friend's place
25th- Christmas dinner with relatives
PLUS I MUST MUST MEET UP WITH PEOPLE LIKE AMANDA LOKE AND YY AND BENITA AND ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS WHAT ABOUT A SLEEPOVER WITH CLARALALA?
Absolute yayness. I shall go to sleep dreaming of happy things. But not at the mo because I wanna wait for someone to come online. =)